Tuesday, November 05, 2013

I took the Mojo 318 Challenge! Yayyyy

FINALLY, its not like I have not made a few cards lately - but I’ve actually made so many that I don’t have time to blog them all. I like to have a “stockpile” on hand.  Do YOU? 

I decided to tie in a Mojo Monday challenge card with one of these.  Here is the sketch for this week’s:

Mojo Monday #318

I have to say its hard to live up to all the wonderful examples the talented design team gives us and also the submissions I see posted by the time I get to post my card.  Wow, is all I can say.  Here is my take on things:

Mojo-318-1_Barb-Derksen

Supplies:

Paper - Colorbok from WalMart

Clock bits - Stickers by Kelly fanacci

Mojo-318-3_Barb-Derksen

Aren’t these clocks the most fun?  They are an adhesive and are sort of an acrylic or plastic feel.  Love ‘em!

Mojo-318-2_Barb-Derksen

I finished the tag off with a twist of both a grosgrain and then a sheer. 

Thanks for stopping in!  I encourage YOU to try your hand at a Mojo challenge card, there are some stamps up for grabs if you’re lucky!

 

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the post done that Michelle My Belle Creations does every Monday for the Mojo Monday Challenge? They are free Files available in MTC, PDF, SVG, AI and Studio formats. If you are interested here is a link to her blog:
    http://www.michellemybellecreations.com/
    I love your take on this weeks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts