Saturday, March 22, 2014

Family Challenge #11 - Partial Embossing

Oh my… I am definitely (or if I’ve been given grace I still should be) a black sheep today because its our Family Challenge day and I was the one to initiate it and yet here I am posting late because I totally forgot - buahahaha!  Yeah, right about the time I had my head in the toilet bowl cleaning my sister let me know she got her post up.  Ahhh!  (smacking my forehead)  Well, it’s been a super busy couple of days. 

So I suggested this challenge which features Partial Embossing:

 

I’ve not attempted this before and it was a bit tricky in my head to make it happen all lined up and such.  Here’s my card:

 

Family-Challenge-11-1_Barb-Derksen

 

Supplies include:

Cardstock, Stamps - Inkadinkadoo (cupcake) and Bo Bunny (birthday sentiment) Crochet twine, Gems, Pearl accents,  Embossing Powder, Embossing Folder  and scraps of designer paper.

I thank you for stopping by today and encourage you to sneak on over to Nina and Judy’s blogs to see how they approached this fun challenge.

3 comments:

  1. awesome job on the challenge love your card ...loved the challenge once I caught on ...can't wait for the next one. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card,the cupcake looks good enough to eat.
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Barb:)
    COOL! I LOVE your card and THANK YOU for the video too! Amazing that I hadn't thought of that before.LOL So many AWESOME ideas to learn and try for myself.:)

    Love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts