Sunday, June 22, 2014

Seize the Sketch #22 Challenge Card

Sieze the Sketch #22 Challenge:

Fitting in a quick card challenge - I get edgy when I don’t create on a regular basis - how about you? I found this challenge while surfing and decided to “seize” the opportunity!

SS#22---1-_Barb-Derksen

This fun card came together by itself due to the paper itself.  I merely had to do some fussy cutting and add a bit of bling in the way of gems.  Paper: Forever in Time - Road Trip

SS#22---2-_Barb-Derksen

I used this no-u-turn sign as my shape, popping it up with foam tape.  Love the sparkles on the boat.

The sun’s out, birds are signing.  I’m actually awake and up and eager so I think I’ll get out there and wash the car! Whatever you are doing today, I wish you a splendid one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts