Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Paper Smooches Sep 21-27 Challenge Card

I love it when the theme is…

ANYTHING GOES!

And plus this fact with some lovely sentiments Paper Smooches stamps I got for my birthday, welllllll… I decided to go for it with this simple card:

Paper-Smooches-Sep-21-27_Barb-Derksen

This photo, taken in the depths of my craft area, lacks the lighting to show of the true beauty of this card.  I adjusted a pretty floral border SVG by KLDesign so that the flowers could “lift” and bumped them up with bits of foam tape.  I painted them with Wink of Stella.  I used the Paper Smooches sentiment and added gems.  I used an embossing folder to add texture. 

Thanks for stopping in today!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Barbara, this is an amazing card!!!!! I just love it!! I love the idea of the little leaves lifted up to give a bit of dimension. This is gor-juss!!!! hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the texture and dimension here - and the classy neutral colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How PRETTY!! I LOVE IT!:) I will have to remember your idea of lifting the flowers. So nice to have someone (you) to give me COOL ideas!


    Love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. The calming neutral colour palette is just perfect for a sympathy card....love the dimension on the flowers too :0) Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts