Wednesday, November 12, 2014

CAS on Sunday - Ribbons or Twine

I tucked another card under my belt this week!  I created a card for Clean and Simple on Sunday - the theme - Ribbon and/or Twine and I’m pleased with how this turned out.

CAS-on-Sunday-Ribbons-Barb-Derksen

My card is in a bit of shadow - else you’d see how brilliantly these butterflies light up. 

Supplies:

Embossing folder by Elizabeth, Stamp by Studio G, Butterflies were altered from a cut from the silhouette store. 

♥♥♥

I enjoyed a looong walk yesterday - about 7 miles I do believe, in the crisp fall air.  I walked to the community center here in Osoyoos and observed Remembrance at the service there. 

 Rememberence-Day-2014

It was a packed house, it was a special time.  Let us never forget.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Barb, your little butterflies are stunning and the background texture is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your card Barb!! It is beautiful. I love the colors and the ribbon. Your walk sounds wonderful. hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a simple but beautiful card ...love the card and the sentiment used ..way to go Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb this card is elegant,the butterflies are beautiful,thanks for sharing your talent with us ,you are an inspiration to us.
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts