Tuesday, February 24, 2015

CASology 135 Card and 365 Photo of the Day

Decided to jump into a challenge card and chose CASology 135.  Today’s theme:

I made this simple greeting:

CASology-135-1_Barb-Derksen

The Stamp is from Stampin’ Up, the “What Ever” is a mystery. 

CASology-135-2_Barb-Derksen

I colored these little gals lightly using pencil crayons.  Notice the girl on the left has a modern hairdo – blue tips with black on top.  I used a JellyRoll Star pen to add some glitz to their jewels and decorations on their tee’s.  After all that was finished I coated them with Diamond Glaze (I do see the bubble!)

You may want to check out my SIL Judy’s card too!

365 Photo of the Day

Feb 24 2015 - Barb Derksen

I don’t know who was more surprised today when I went for my walk!  What a dear deer.  I did some of this soaking up the sun today too. 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun morning ...neat little challenge ...hope we can do another. Love your whatever ...awesome coloring job. Might to try some of that Diamond Glaze stuff ...never have done anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect sentiment for those two modern girls. Love your coloring, too. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool gals! Great take on the mini challenge, and really like that bit of patterned paper peeping out from behind the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Great job coloring the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Barbara!!! Thanks for your comments, so nice to hear your kind warm well wishes!!! This is such a sweet MINI challenge card !! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a sweet and fun mini - love that stamp of the twp girlfriends and it looks great the way you have accented it!!! Awesomely done!!!
    Taunya Butler
    daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts