Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Digital Scrapbooking Kit sale NOT TO MISS!

KimB is offering these GAW-JUS kits for 1/2 price at The Digital Press just for a small window @ 50% off through TUES 24th - THUR 26th.  Don’t miss out.  I specially begged a pic of my niece’s son for this event:

SHOP HERE! (the digital press)

I specially begged a pic of my niece’s son for this event:

Ethan-kb-Mommys-Boy_Barb-Derksen-small

There is so much more to these kits that I’m positively itching to play with them more! 

3 comments:

  1. I did leave a comment but maybe it didn't go through.

    Beautiful layout....see you did a wonderful job displaying my handsome little man. Thank-you!
    Thank you for thinking of my special little boy to use for you layout. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts