Sunday, April 19, 2015

365 Photo of the Day

Grass---April-19-2015-Barb-Derksen

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Well, that’s generally what they say (whoever they are)

I’m not buying it.  I love where I am right here, right now. I’ve had little, I’ve had much.  I’ve learned that as bad as things can be, they could always be worse.  I’ve learned that when I stop dwelling on what I don’t have then I realize how blessed I am with what I already do have.

Philippians 4:12

I know what it is to be in need,

and I know what it is to have plenty.

I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation,

whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts