Sunday, July 05, 2015

365 Photo of the Day and New Kit by KimB!

July 5 - cat tail

The cat-tails are in bloom now and they invite a little petting on the way by on my early morning walks.  I remember “having duels” with my siblings when I was young. 

I’m a little late at announcing KimB’s latest kit creation – its simply WILD!  Now that my cherry picking adventure is over perhaps I’ll even get to play with it.  Here are a few pieces of it for you to drool over – and to see some of the great layouts her DT has made pop over to Kim’s blog site!

I hope if you stumbled over here you’ll also notice Kim has a smashing deal products at unheard of prices! Here are a few pics and links:

************* $1 Special Edition @ The Digital Press *************

Create Your Own : 5 for 5 July 15

Create Your Own : 10 for 10 July 15

*please read instructions in store*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts