Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Mojo 422 Challenge Card

YAY! 

I found time to make a card in between work and some deep cleaning to nether regions of my house.  I’m tickled with how this turned out.  I chose

Mojo Monday 422

and my take turned out like so:

Mojo-422-1--Barb-Derksen

I stamped the happy birthday sentiment using Stampin’ Up products and then stamped and paper pieced for the cupcake using a Forever in Time stamp.  The background 6 x 6 from American Crafts.

 

Mojo-422-2--Barb-Derksen

I added a red gem with a snippet of black crochet cotton behind for a stem and bumped it up with foam tape.  I punched the circle and used a simple darning needle for the “stitch” around the outside (stitch dies on my Christmas wish list) 

So glad you came by – visit me and I will make every effort to come see you too!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun birthday card. I love the sparkly icing on the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute sis, I love the simple design.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts