Saturday, November 28, 2015

My Christmas Wish

My Christmas wish is pretty small. 

Charlie

Charlie and granddaughter!

What I really really want is for help for my daughter in law’s father who had a tragic accident a few months ago.  My heart breaks for the entire family, both for the emotional impact but as well as the financial strain this has placed upon them too.  Who can ever know our tomorrows?  To be on the fringes of this has brought it home and though I was able to contribute a bit, there needs to be more money raised than what they have. I know for them to even ask is completely humbling – but it must be done.  So my son Mark and daughter Melanie have put together a GoFundMe campaign to try to raise money to offset medical expenses.

You can read the details by visiting the GoFundMe link here:

https://www.gofundme.com/y8c6rxys

So, if you stumble across my blog, and if you are blessed with the finances to help make a difference with whatever you might be able to contribute – be it $5, $10, $25 – or whatever – know that your donation will have a HUGE impact in their lives.  I will try to post updates along this journey and … THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. 

If you cannot contribute, would you please consider at least spreading the word via your social media accounts?  There is a FB button on the bottom of the campaign page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts