Tuesday, February 02, 2016

FREEBIE .studio Cut File & Sunday Stamps 119 card

I decided I simply had to fit a “reward” bit of crafting time into my past few days so I checked out several card challenges and this one took my interest:

Sunday Stamps 119 Card Challenge

“What do you see when you look at these colors? Remember you can use any shade of these colors you may have in your stash. “

I thought these colors were right up the alley that the right side of my brain was engaging…

SS119-1-Barb-Derksen

SUPPLIES:

Cardstock

Glitter Cardstock

Distress Ink – Tim Holtz “Tea Dye”

Embossing Powder

SS119-2-Barb-Derksen

Frame Cut (.studio) – Barb Derksen FREEBIE

SS119-3-Barb-Derksen

Stamp – Forever in time (ruler)

I have had this ruler acrylic stamp in my supplies stash forever and it’s never been used so I drug it out and made the decision to make it work for this challenge so I created this “frame” cut to use on my Silhouette Cameo.  And therefore I’d like to share it with you, for all of you who have a Silhouette magic machine. 

I forgot to say that I made the background by clear embossing onto the base cardstock using the ruler stamp, then used the “Tea Dye” distress ink overtop.

You-Rule-5-x-5-Card-Cut---Barb-Derksen

(click link below)

DOWNLOAD

personal use

Thank you for stopping by! 

5 comments:

  1. This is hillarious! What a bright and fun card. It rules! Ha! Thanks so much for joining Sunday Stamps! this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! FABULOUS! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, this is fantastic! I just love the sparkly letters! Such a fabulous masculine card! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! love that ruler stamping with the cut out one layered on top - and the red glitter letters really pop off the background!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts